Monday, November 29, 2010

The Creep!

So your 23.

You supposedly have a Car, House, and a Job.

but you have time for chat lines.... ha. alright.

In my opinion your weird, I mean I'm not the one talking to you, but this 17 year old girl is next to me and I'm not exactly sure on how many times Ive herd you say.

" your pretty...ah Ya know, I'll give ya that!  ah aha and a nice Body, ya know"

Word for word no joke, this guy is a damn FREAK!.
Repeating himself like that.

followed by a few more repetition but a better "conversation" or lack their of!

*Insert repetitious phrase from earlier about face & Body*

" But what do you have to offer besides your looks?  What do you have to keep me around?"

She needs to flip that shit real quick like Angie said to!
"look, I am pretty, 'n I do have a nice body, so what the fuck makes YOU so special? I got guys lined up waiting for me, so what do YOU have to offer?"

I tell ya, this guys a trip!
1hr 45min later this dude Finlay gets off the phone.
AND he's Mad about it!


Reality Check;
- Your a creep!
What You Probably Look Like
- Your probably tweekin'
- You need to stop going after these baby's and go find some women that fit your type or something.  Hell maybe even hit up a Mail order bride service, or a good old fashion prostitute!

1 comment: